Monday, April 12, 2010

Lesson learned

I spent about 80% of my day today bending over to reach something or other on the ground. In addition to my neck and back being insanely sore and tired, I have a fantastic strip of sunburn on my lower back that will make an awesome, peel-y mess of a tan in a few days.

Today's lesson: Wear longer shirts. Or lots of low-back sunscreen.

But, the good news from today is that there is NOT a small tick embedded in one of those weird bumps on my back. It appears as though Mr. Tick merely decided to sample a few spots along the way, but hasn't gotten comfortable yet. Hopefully, it will settle down somewhere in my short hair and make a little home. Doesn't that sound nice?

I love the outdoors.

1 comment:

  1. well, much easier to find a tick in short hair than in long!

    also, please make sure that you spend an equal amount of time bending backwards, so that you have a fully tanned "sun belt" around your waist.

    ReplyDelete