Saturday, June 5, 2010

the farmer on the dell

Okay, okay. I know I've been slacking on this whole "blog posting" thing lately. I've been busy! But, I'll try and be better about it - at least for a little while.

One of the reasons I haven't updated in so long is because I was out of town and off the farm for a week and a half. I found myself in the glorious states of Oklahoma and Texas for some Greenpeace-related reasons.

Long story short, I ended up rappelling down the front of a building, which happened to be the Dell headquarters, and unfurling a rather large banner. Dell has lots of lame toxic chemicals in their products and they've promised to phase them out - which they haven't done. Michael Dell, the CEO, just so happened to be in the building when we hung the banner. Yeah! I'm the silly person on the right side of the photo. Hi ho the dairy oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment